Due to or background we have some Rotorcraft EMS Specialist within our team which can assist you in your next EMS project.
Following a short overview of EMS Projects made for some leading EMS System provider.
AW139 EMS Equipment
Aersolution was responsible for several AW139 Projects. Beside the project management and certification coordination and foreign country STC validation, we developed different parts and components of the interior and medical oxygen supply. i.e.
• Medical AFT Wall with power distribution, Intercom integration and medical oxygen and medical air supply.
• Various Oxygen Bottle reitaines
• Oxygen bottle installation and medical air compressor systems
• Secondary stretcher installation
• Ceiling rail and light installations
•Mission Battery Installation
AB412 EMS Equipment
The AB412 EMS Equipment has been designed in 2010 for a leading EMS System Provider. Aersolution takes care for the complete engineering which includes the lateral stretcher installation, the medical racks, the medical equipment installation including a medical stowage box