HIGH - LOW or IN-OUT functions are always asked to hide and stow equipment which is not in use or will disturb an overall appearance of an interior would be permanently deployed or moving items or even occupants in the aircraft from A to B. Aersolution provide customized motion systems from small monitor lifts up to Patient / Passenger Transportation Elevator System.
The Aersolution monitor lifts are the result of a series of individual developments.
Meanwhile several functionalities and features have been developed and can be combined to a system meeting your needs. Such functionalities and features are:
- push/push systems -- Pushing to the monitor upper edge will release the retention system and the monitor is pushed up by a gas spring to the fully extended position.
- Swivel and tilt Systems -- the monitor can be swiveled 120° and tilt.
- Gas Spring HI-LO System -- the monitor is pushed up by a gas spring to the fully extended position
- Stringent requirements regarding min. friction during and after cycle tests had to be fulfilled.
- The monitor harness routing is inside the parts (pivots) and not visible.
- The deployment systems were tested by the customers (abuse load tests and 50’000 cycle tests).
B747 Patient Elevator
The FAA approved B747 Patient Elevator has been designed to bring a patient on top of a stretcher from the upper deck bedroom down to the Intensive Care Medical Room.
The Patient Elevator is guided with four Rails one on each corner and rolls with Rubber wheels within this rails. The elevator platform is made of a heavy duty Honeycomb Panel and provides a tunable top plate with integrated Stretcher Retaining System and Wheel Chair attachment hard Points. The Platform can be completely lowered to the basic floor panel as the drive system is installed on the head ends of the platform and utilizing the space in between the existing floor beams. This allows an easy loading and unloading with a wheeled stretcher into the intensive medical care room towards the main aisle.
The electrical drive system is located on the AFT of the Patient Elevator and allows access to the engines and manual Drive actuation system in case of loss of power or in case of double motor failure.
Failure control logic with several sensors installed in the aircraft, controlled by an SPS Controller, a graphic user interface touch screen and a voice activated intercom system supports the operator in the handling of the Elevator System in stressful medical care situation was the solution. An voice activated Intercom system ensures communication between the main and upper deck in such stressful situations.